>Thanks for your feedback. I'm not planning to use wizbit.
>Uh how to get CMYK? Is there an other opensource tool which can handle
>that, inkscape for instance?
>Could I otherwise export from Gimp to Photoshop and export in
>photoshop
>to a CMYK printable file?
>There should be some 'workarounds' possible right?
>
>Thanks,
>\r
You might find a printer that will take an RGB image.

Gimp will convert to a tiff or jpeg using a plugin called separate+ (a search
will find it)
Inkscape is the same as Gimp uses RGB and there are extensions to export to
CMYK.

There can be (will be) a colour shift when you change colour profiles form RGB
to CMYK

Best advice I ever got: 'Always get a proof print before ordering those 5000
pamphlets/brochures/menus...."

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)