On 10/23/2013 04:00 PM, Burnie West wrote:
On 10/23/2013 02:49 AM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
Wow, seperating the image to CMYK gives a very dissapointing result

Did you export to jpg? Recall jpg is lossy compression --

I got some help from a friend who is more experienced then me and has photoshop (which doesn't say that it can't be done with Gimp, but I couldn't atm)

Files are delivered at the printing company, thanks for your support!

Artwork and music is here:

100% made with free & opensource software on GNU/Linux (music, art, video)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org