On Tue, 2013-10-29 at 11:32 +0100, alemelo wrote:
> Hello,
> as I write in the subject: is there a way to restrict tool movement along a
> single (horizontal or vertical) axis?
Yes, with the control key, but not with the perspective tool, which is
pretty hard to use in that regard. There's a new perspective tool in the
2.9/2.10 development branch but for me it was pretty useless when I last
tried it (I work with images bigger than the screen, and in
reverse/corrective mode) and no more accurate. But it's more likely to
be improved than the old one.

List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org