Jehan Pagès <> writes:

> Hi,
> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:58 PM, saraveza408 <> wrote:
>> Im new at Gimp & Im wondering if there are any filters, plugins or extras I
>> can
>> download free? If so how do I install them? Please & Thank you!
> You have the GIMP registry:
> Then you may have some particular filters, more famous than others
> with their own website. For instance the G'MIC filters collection are
> getting quite a lot of publicity lately:
> You may have to search more, but yes there are quite a bit of
> resources for GIMP. :-)

Make sure you get Resynthesizer (search for "gimp resynthesizer" on
youtube to see why). Are you on Windows, Mac, Linux or something else? is the main page for resynthesizer. is the source, but if you
don't know how to compile, there are pre-compiled versions for most

Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

GPG: 0x766AC60C

List address:
List membership: