>Is their a way to get the pressure sensitivity of my Wacom Bamboo
>Capture tablet working with GIMP.  Is tablets pressure sensitivity
>still unavailable to GIMP 2.8.2 Mac OS X?

I tried really hard to get my Wacom Intous4 table connected with GIMP 2.8.10
under MAC OSX 10.9.
However it is not recognized by GIMP - (all other programs I used can detect the
driver correctly).
Also I updated the Wacom driver to the newest version - without any effect.

What confuses me is that it some Forums it's mentioned that XQuartz is necessary
to run GIMP and a tablet,
in some comments it's confirmed that it's not needed anymore...

Also it's interesting, that some users can use their Wacom Intous3 tablet with
GIMP 2.8.... which gives me hope that there is a trick...

Any hint ? Anyone?

Greetings from Finland !

Marathon7 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list