So I have a problem with using the Gradient Editor....

Trying to come up with a useful way organize my toolboxes on the UI, I settled
on putting the Gradient Editor on the right half of the window, occupying the
entire column.  I may rearrange things later, but for now it works . . . except
for one thing:  The extremely tall aspect ratio in this configuration is a huge
waste of visual real estate, since the Gradient Editor displays the gradient in
a horizontal (left-to-right) manner.

Idea:  Create an option to have the Gradient Editor flip its display vertically
(see attachment).  That would put a tall aspect ratio to much better use. :)

-- Stratadrake
List address:
List membership: