PaintShopPro is the one remaining program that makes me consider running MS
Windows at all, anymore.
I like and use GIMP but not everything is as slickly automated as in PSP.
That said, GIMP is superior in many respects, so de gustibus...
I use both. If only Corel would put out a Linux version my last MS shackle
would fall away.
grins