>In the gimp 2.9 development preview, hold down control and shift in
>the
>new uniform scaling tool. So it's in the works. This new tool only
>really works if your selection or layer fits on the screen, though,
>unfortunately, as the controls are glued to the edge of the selection.
>
>Liam

Something to look forward to.  Thanks.  Also, it should be possible to add to or
subtract from a selection using PAINT BRUSHES, as it was in FotoTouch, the old
graphics app I used to love.

Joe

(Why do I have to type in that challenge thing every time?  Doesn't the system
know it's me?)

--
SirCrow (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)