Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:15:10 +0000
From: andrew_brid...@btinternet.com
To: strata_ran...@hotmail.com; gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

    On 13/01/2014 17:12, Richard wrote:

      > Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:00:18 +0000

        > From: andrew_brid...@btinternet.com

        > To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org

        > Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] gimp users matter

        > You need to have a look at 'Save for Web' as you can save
        to .png and

        > resize without altering your original image (village.xcf).
        Once saved

        > the .png file will be the smaller size without re-opening
        and the

        > vilage.xcf will not be affected.

        > Hope this helps ?

        > Andrew

        I thought this was a GIMP mailing list and not Photoshop? :)

        -- Stratadrake

        strata_ran...@hotmail.com

    Yeah

Uh, no it doesn't....  just updated to 2.8.10 and I don't see any difference
from 2.8.8 (aside from the labelling of the menu items).

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com