Joao:  I've re-copied and pasted it, but it still doesn't show up.

Ofnuts:  The file name ends with .py, not .txt.  I checked to make sure.

Partha:  I always click on Reply when I'm replying to a posting, as I did this
time, so I don't know why it would appear as a new thread.  For some reason, my
old Subject title "Why so COMPLICATED?" keeps appearing, so I have to change it
frequently.

Kevin:  I've joined that other forum and posted my "feather_paste" issue there.
Thanks.

Wow, so much trouble just to feather some edges easily, the way I did in
FotoTouch -- 15 years ago!

Cheers,

Joe

--