On 23.1.2014 at 9:00 PM uncle808us wrote:> Hi I'm using Gimp 2.8.10 on Mac Mavericks
It used to be in Gimp 2.8.8 for Mac I would see the preview of the brush as the
cursor so I could judge what the size was going to be now in 2.8.10 Mac (running
I have no preview. Just an cross hair and the brush icon. So I have to blindly
guess the size of the brush.

Thank you for telling us.

Does this bug also occur with Clayton Walkers GIMP 2.8.10 build on
OS X Mavericks? This is the first download link at the GIMP download
site on Mac, the file is named gimp-2.8.10-dmg-1.dmg

@Simone Karin: if so, can you please submit your patch to us? I
couldn't find it in your repository.

Thank you in advance.

gimp-user-list mailing list