On 25.02.2014 22:55, Phillip Susi wrote:
> On 2/25/2014 4:06 PM, Simon Budig wrote:

> The bug here seems to be that the list did not consider
> unsubscribed posters when deciding to add the header to direct
> replies to the list only.

It is not really expected that non-subscribed users reply to list
messages - an initial unsubscribed post might be ok, but then we
expect people to subscribe to the list.

Usually, I use the List reply feature of my mail client, and when I
encounter one that doesn't have this (e.g. some web mail frontends), I
use Reply all and then remove all but the list address from the message.