2014-02-28 18:05 GMT+01:00, Chris Mohler <cr33...@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Yanno <ian.osb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to close up those whites so there are only red and orange
>> ie for the white border to be filled with the colour on either side. The
>> is I want to keep the colors solid- no blurring/feathering etc
> Select by color, Select->Grow, fill with the color, repeat for each color?
While filling DON'T use bucket - You'll end up with thin white lines
inside Your county.
Use brush and You'll get nice sharp borders.
Other option is:
1) Use wand (Press [u]), click on county
2) Set county's color as foreground color (press [o], click on county)
3) Turn selection into path (icon in paths card/window)
4) Deselect county / select all (press [control] + [a])
5) Paint along the path (icon in paths card/window) - in pop up window
You select thickness of line.
6) Repeat steps 1 to 5 for each color (for each county)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: firstname.lastname@example.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list