2014-03-07 17:19 GMT+01:00 pfaoro <for...@gimpusers.com>:

> I've found most of the tools I want (color balance / lasso, etc.) but I
> can't
> find the tool to lighten / darken images, selections, or layers.  Where
> can I
> find such a tool?  Is it in a drop-down? what is it called? is it a toolbox
> icon?

Colors -> Levels or Colors -> Curves

Olivier Lecarme
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

Reply via email to