On Apr 26, 2014, at 11:27 PM, Owen <rc...@pcug.org.au> wrote:

> I use inches, and when I open an image, and I resize it, the dialog
> is in mm. Is there a setting to make inches my default unit?
Try Edit->Preferences->Default Image
I Have changed the preferences to inches. But any jpeg I edit, the dialog box
for Scale image always defaults to Pixels, print size is in mm, and canvas size
is Pixels.
Even if I change these settings for one image, when I open another image, I
have to change my settings all over again.
It seems like GIMP should as least keep my settings for the current session,
and it would be nice if it could remember them until I change them.

gimp-user-list mailing list