It is nice that Gimp enables me to import PDF files with multiple
pages to my likings: as layers or as separate pictures.

It would be even nicer if I could write back such files from layers
without any workarounds straight forward.

There are plugins doing this, I think, and I can use MNG files + convert.

What I miss is a (re-)export entry in the file menu to just write
back the original file page by page (= layer by layer) or to print
a file layer by layer on multiple pages.

Another approach could be to have a flag: Handle layers as pages.

Any hints or suggestions?

PGP/GnuPG: pub 1024D/E6DE0971
gimp-user-list mailing list