Hi Partha,

> On 05.07.2014 at 9:15 P.M. Partha Bagchi wrote:
>
> No, don't know anymore. However, looking at the preview (and I'll try and
> participate in the beta and test Gimp 2.9 on it). I am not anticipating that
> it'll be an radical redesign. I'll let you know.

It sounds like you are participating in the Apple Developer program. Do you?

> I don't think the gtk-mac-integration project is involved any more for
> developing gtk-osx apps. At least, I don't use it.

We use it in GIMP 2.8 (see the osx-build branch and the integrated patches
from Simone). Simone also forked and updated gtk-mac-integration.
It *might* become obsolete with the switch to GTK+ 3, but that's future and
much can happen until then.

Kind regards,

Sven