Le 16/07/2014 19:41, Burnie West a écrit :
If I understand your question correctly, my answer is "probably not."
But I do not understand what you mean by "anchor it back to where it belongs
Do you mean you want a part of your image copied over on top of another part of
your image (or maybe onto another
image), while the original selected location remains unchanged?
In that case, you select and copy, rather than select and cut, and paste.

No, i mean change its position in the same layer,
without duplication in final work
(hence, original selected location changes also)

gimp-user-list mailing list