On 17/07/14 10:49, Maurizio Loreti wrote:
On 17/lug/2014, at 10:31, Ofnuts <ofn...@laposte.net> wrote:

On 17/07/14 00:14, akovia wrote:
What is easier than cut and paste? I'm not sure I can envision anything
simpler.
Actually in many tools, right after you have made your selection, you can
depress Alt+Control and drag the selected part to a new location. But... you
need a strong hand because you cannot adjust the position
In case like this, you can drag your selection using the arrow keys (that move
one pixel at a time) if you need a stronger control...

Doesn't work for me... this doesn't work exactly like the Move tool it seems.