You'll likely need to compile the plugin?  It's distributed as source files
from the registry (assuming you downloaded it from here:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/11742).

>From the INSTALL file included with the package:

INSTALL
=======

For Linux and Unix users
------------------------
To install this GIMP plugin simply state

make
 make install

for a system wide installation (with root privileges) or

 make
make userinstall

for a user installation. A restart of The GIMP is recommended.

Other platforms
---------------
I'm sorry I have no knowledge on how to install plugins on other platforms.
hope others will find a way.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:10 AM, scl <scl.gp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On  25.7.2014 at 8:22 AM Id_graphics wrote:
>
>> I did close and reopen gimp. Where is the plugin located in the menus and
>> i will
>> double check.
>>

> It's in Filters, Generic.
>
> Kind regards