I use an astrophotography program called Deep Sky Stacker.  The output is a 16
or 32 bit TIFF file.  I've been waiting for high bit TIFF support, downloaded
2.8.10 and it will import at least a 16 bit file....but with a whole window full
of errors that I can't read before it goes away.  They don't seem to be in the
error console either.  Should I worry or ignore since the file does open?

The program uses settings for adjustments that are stored as private TIFF tags.
I assume the errors may be generated from this.

Danikamom (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list