Hi,

I am currently using GIMP 2.0 for some work related graphics. When I go to save
the image they only save as a xcf. File instead of  JPEG. Wondered if anyone
was able to help with how I get them to save as a JPEG?

Thanks,
Aimee

E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading
the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Henry Schein is
not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized.