>Why do you have the gray outline? Did you do the bucket fill on a
>The trick with the path tool is to use as few nodes as possible. The
>more nodes, the more contrived the curve looks. In my version there
>16 nodes for the main print and 4 or 5 nodes for each toe.The path is
>also less contrived if the tangents on nodes are symmetrical (this is
>automatic if you depress the shift key while dragging the tangent

I'm so sorry - I haven't had an email to notify me of your reply, just popped on
over to check your advice again! I can't remember what I did with that previous
attachment now, sorry. I am getting better with the paths tool at creating
smooth lines though - I just need to keep practising I think.

I really don't understand how to bucket fill the image though. Once I have done
the mask selection, I don't seem able to change the colour. Any ideas where I
might be going wrong?

Thanks again :)

NoWhizzKid (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list