On 9 September 2014 09:02, Maurizio De Santis
<desantis.mauri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to some pixel to a selection by
> clicking on that pixel; I didn't find any way to do it.
You can use any painting tool to directly drawing the selection if you use the
"quick mask" - just click on the icon to the left of the horizontal
scroll bar to activate it (and back to switch to normal selection
view).  The way to select individual pixels is to use a size 1 brush
with the pencil tool.

Alternatively, if the pixel is a distinct color from its surroundings,
you can use the "magic wand" (contiguous selection) tool.