12 сент. 2014 г. 20:25 пользователь "IT Export Compliance (P66)" <
itexportcompliance...@p66.com> написал:

> I am the Export Compliance Analyst for the Phillips 66 Company. I am
contacting your company

We are not a company, we are a free software project. Our "legal
department" is called Free Software Foundation, although personally I'm not
sure whether they still remember that.

> If you are unable to provide the ECCN or CCATS, could you please provide
the following information:

> 1.      Is there any encryption utilized within the software?

No.

> 2.      Is there a log on/authentication process utilized to access the
software?

No.

> 3.      Brief description on what the software is used for?

GIMP is image editing software.

Alex