>I can't thank you enough!!! I see sooooo many reasons where/why I was
>going wrong now!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It'll take a
>while but I know where I'm heading now and how to get there. You're so
>kind for putting that little video together for me. Thanks a million
>times over!

Me again! OK, I've got to grips with everything, right up until I've finished my
path. Once my path is finished, I struggle to get the path and take it to a new
layer. I'm getting it wrong every time. I am trying to make a screen video to
show you what I mean but if anyone can suggest how to do this in the meantime,
I'd be really grateful.

I do appreciate I'm being a bit of a nightmare... thanks for your help so far!

NoWhizzKid (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list