>It might have been better for the OP to describe what he hopes to
>achieve with GIMP and ask whether a specific video offers the best
>advice for that task.
>Greg Chapman

Well, I really just wanted to know how far back in GIMP versions in general,
thus in videos on the Net, one can still follow and find relevancy. More
specifically, I use Lightroom extensively, but I need a program (not Photoshop,
not a $700 program and not a monthy subscription requirement!) in order to do
what Lightroom can't do: layer work, compositing, enhanced cloning and stitching
(for panoramas).

Starkman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list