I have been trying to register since they had closed registration due to
massive spam attacks. When they opened registration back up, it had kept
my details from the previous attempt and wouldn't let me activate the
email that I wanted. I tried as well to contact the admin and ran into
the same trouble. I did find his homepage though here.

http://ingo.fargonauten.de/

Maybe you will have some better luck than I.

Cheers

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014, at 11:47 AM, sandersw wrote:
> Just tried to register on registry.gimp.org, but it says that it is
> unable to
> send email.  It says contact administrators, but gives no indication as
> to how.
> I see that Ingo L├╝tkebohle posts here, so perhaps he or someone else here
> can
> help.
>
> Apologies if the O.T. here, but I am looking for at least some channel.
>
> ATB
>
> --
> sandersw (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

  akovia