I see that schumaml had to lock down registrations again (probably best
until a better solution is found).

For the time being I can try to activate your accounts, if you can send me
the username/email you used to register (akovia in particular).

You can send the information off-list if you'd like and I'll try to look
into it.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 4:27 PM, akovia <akov...@eml.cc> wrote:

> I have been trying to register since they had closed registration due to
> massive spam attacks. When they opened registration back up, it had kept
> my details from the previous attempt and wouldn't let me activate the
> email that I wanted. I tried as well to contact the admin and ran into
> the same trouble. I did find his homepage though here.
>
> http://ingo.fargonauten.de/
>
> Maybe you will have some better luck than I.
>
> Cheers
>
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2014, at 11:47 AM, sandersw wrote:
> > Just tried to register on registry.gimp.org, but it says that it is
> > unable to
> > send email.  It says contact administrators, but gives no indication as
> > to how.
> > I see that Ingo Lütkebohle posts here, so perhaps he or someone else here
> > can
> > help.
> >
> > Apologies if the O.T. here, but I am looking for at least some channel.
> >
> > ATB
> >
> > --
> > sandersw (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
>

> --