On 11/02/2014 08:35 AM, Partha Bagchi wrote:
Elle,

What are your thoughts on the 64-bit precision now in Gimp?

At some point in the not too distant past I asked about the 64-bit precision options. As I recall, the answer was that 64-bit precision options are to accomodate (I think) the FITS file format, which can be at 64-bit precision. But the actual GEGL calculations are at 32-bit floating point.

Also, (I know, I shouldn't ask :) ) are the patches already in the
current trunk?

My apologies, I'm not sure which patches you are asking about. The openexr patch? I filed a bug report but don't remember if I attached a patch or not. The patch to retrieve Y and XYZ info from the image ICC profile? I did attach a patch to the bug report. Some other patch?

Elle

Thanks,
Partha

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 7:40 AM, Elle Stone