> To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> From: mell...@openmailbox.org
> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 16:06:54 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior
>
> Everybody who prefers to lose information when exporting the work to jpg
> instead of saving it and posesses the skill of reading could find in the
> manual the way to remap the hotleys. No problem to discuss.

There's only one "problem" with the current model:  I, for one, would love an
option to suppress the unsaved changes prompt in the event that I'm working on
a simple image file that is exported to a standard file format and has no XCF
associated with it.  Such as when I'm downscaling digital photos for uploading
to the Internet.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com