On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On 2014/11/02, at 22:22, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> If there were any, wouldn't you be able to see fireworks from pretty
> much any part of Earth? :)
> Do you really think arrogance and sarcasm helps deescalating the problem?

No, and that's why I'm kindly asking you to refrain from emails like
this one in your further contributions to GIMP's mailing lists. Thank

> You seem to be very Gnome-ish in your development: "We have commit rights,
> so piss off!"

I don't think that my personal opinion on the matter is any important,
but if you actually want to know what I think, may I suggest that you
spare ~1K of subscribers their precious time and contact me off-list?

For the record, I'm not going to wear a mask of grave seriousness in a
public mailing list. This is not a corporation. It's a free software
project. I hope you can deal with that.

gimp-user-list mailing list