On Tue, 04 Nov 2014, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> > Do you really think arrogance and sarcasm helps deescalating the problem?
> No, and that's why I'm kindly asking you to refrain from emails like
> this one in your further contributions to GIMP's mailing lists. Thank
> you.
> For the record, I'm not going to wear a mask of grave seriousness in a
> public mailing list. This is not a corporation. It's a free software

For the record, I am the *last* who is asking for grave seriousness,
I agree that in a volunteer project sarcasm, irony, and fun should be
present (and I am fighting against Debian's move to abolish that!).

My email was about you ignoring the issue. That is all. But you didn't
get it.

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13
gimp-user-list mailing list