>I will take that last one back.
>Not even the font, all to do with the line of text longer than the
>path and where a character meets the end of the path.
>
>More examples. Looks like from your screenshots that there is a large
>baseline setting in effect so I added this.
>
>Spacing hits between characters. http://i.imgur.com/YaEQRe5.jpg text
>path 'truncated'
>
>Spacing hits a character. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aA587hV.jpg[/IMG]
>text path 'flies off'.
>

>Back to make the path long enough for the text

It turned out to be the size of the text dialogue box and not even the letters
or font at all. Once I shrunk down the text box to just fit around the word,
which was considerably shorter than the path, it worked perfectly fine. Thank
you for going out of your way to help me. I don't think I would have thought of
making those boxes smaller if not for your posts.

--
GIMPISGIMP (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)