But there is nothing in the matrix that says says Color from Gradient.  The
closest thing I can find is Random color.  In gimp 2.6 there is a tick-box
for Color from Gradient and it makes a graceful
predictable gradual flow from one color to another.  Can we still do that,
in 2.8?
Thank you,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 1:43 AM, Olivier <oleca...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I used to know how to paint with color from gradient. Various help sites
>> say hoose the dynamics Color From Gradient, but I haven't been able to
>> find
>> that option.  How can I use airbrush with Color from Gradient?
>> Thanks,
> ​When the airbrush tool is selected, look in its options in the bottom
> part of the window. Click the icon on the left of "Dynamics" to open the
> menu of available dynamics.​
> --
> Olivier Lecarme

Helen Etters