Hello all,

I have photo of my wife which is an up close shot of the face.
Because she is near sighted the view of eyes through the tri-focual  lens are
made so small such that the side of the head shows through the lens.

I have removed the eyes to  separate layers (left and right eye layers)  when
the three layers are made visible it looks like the original image.

But no matter how I try I can not resize an eye image without the other layers
getting resized also.  I can not un-anchor nor dissociate  the eye layer from
the face?

The layers are not anchored together in the layers dialog.

How does one do that?

thanks in advance,

HarryA (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list