On 27.11.2014 17:56, Ron Hendrickson wrote:

>  I went to Sourceforge and tried to download GIMP twice and chrome would not
> allow the download because of MALWARE.

GIMP isn't present there anymore. We went away from SourceForge for

a) the ads on their downloads pages that easily distract users from the
real downloads, and

b) the fact that SF themselves dared to come up with an installer that
adds more to a user's computer than expected (they, of all sites...)

Please go to http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ and download from there