On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Chris Shelley wrote:
>> I have not been able to find a downloadable PDF version of the GIMP manual.
>> I want to print it out, as I prefer having a paper version of manuals.
>> If anyone can direct me to the download, I would really appreciate it!!!!
> You should be able to build (i.e. compile) the source files into the latest
> PDF.

This suggests

1. Having Linux or Mac around (not always a case, really).
2. Having the complete toolchain installed for building PDF files
(requires expertise).
3. Studying how it all works (it's a simple command. and yet...).

I think it's time we simply bring back up-to-date PDFs.

gimp-user-list mailing list