On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 03:01:36PM +0100, Maurizio Loreti wrote:
> Two questions: will the new GIMP support high-resolution displays (e.g.
> Retina on Macs)?

High resulution screens are just, high resolution screens. They does not
need any special support. Or I have not understood the question.

> And how Mac users may contribute to the development, if
> Mac builds do not exist?

Good point, Dev versions Mac builds are not ready made but Mac users can
contribute to the development, just compiling and test by themselves.

Just compiling and report about compilation problems is a great help.

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |

gimp-user-list mailing list