Hello GIMP users,
Is there anyone willing to host a 24x7 Mac OS X nightly build slave?  This
would be added as a build slave to the GIMP Jenkins environment currently
hosted at https://build.gimp.org/.

If you're a willing candidate you would need to donate the Mac, allow it to run
a Jenkins agent 24x7, and provide me remote access to it for administration.  I
will, for the most part, set up all of the prerequisites (so long as I can set
them up via ssh) and do all of the configuring in the build server.  I would
also provide ongoing maintenance of the system.

Please let me know,
Sam Gleske

gimp-user-list mailing list