I deeply apologize if this isn't the right place for having problems with GIMP,
but I cannot find anywhere else to get software support on this.
 I tried using the latest version of GIMP on my Macbook Pro (OS X 10.9.5
Mavericks & 10.10.1 Yosemite) but it came with a serious problem with jagged
cursor and drawing movement. I never had this problem with GIMP 2.6, but this
latest version seems to have serious problems for me in which when I try to
draw a line with either my tablet pen or mouse, it comes out extremely jagged
and laggy. (I can provide a video example of what I'm experiencing if I'm not
being clear enough)
 Is there any way to get better stabilization and less lag with this bad cursor
 Thank you,
gimp-user-list mailing list