Kevin,

Hi there. No problem. You may use Gimp for whatever you like. If you make
money from your use use of Gimp, that is fine.

You can probably find something on gimp.org to back that up. It may be
covered in the license.

I'm sure what I've said is correct, but I'm not going fishing for links.

I've never heard of a piece of software that prohibits you from using that
software to make money. Does anyone else know of software that restricts
people from using the program to make money?

Mike