Hi Mette,
By default, GIMP automatically detects and uses the system language on your computer. So if your operative system is set to Danish GIMP will automatically be in Danish. However you can change what language you want GIMP to be in under Edit → Preferences → Interface (these entries are obviously in Danish on your client).