On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 9:00 PM, Kevin Redona <kiloreconzro...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Hello all.  Are plug-ins for GIMP free to use commercially as well (example:
> Chroma Key)?  I would appreciate your response.

Each plug-in comes with a license, so as long as the license is GPL,
there are no restrictions as to where you are using the produced
I could not find "Chroma Key". However, for "Chroma Denoise", the
license is GPL (see: http://registry.gimp.org/node/25452), so that
would be safe to use.

You would have an issue if the license had a clause "Not for commercial use".
However, the GPL license does not allow such clauses, so if the
license is GPL (any version), you can use the software for commercial

gimp-user-list mailing list