I am trying to save some jpg files as Progressive as opposed to Baseline and
believe that Gimp will allow me to do so if I have the Progressive checkbox
checked in Advanced Options.
I am running Gimp 2.8.
Problem: I cannot find the Advanced Options
The option is in the advanced options section of the JPEG export dialog:
- File > Export As...
- Ensure the format is JPEG (either type a filename with .jpg extension
and file type "By Extension", or explicitly select JPEG file type)
- Click Export
- An "Export Image as JPEG" dialog should appear
- Click to expand "Advanced Options"
- Tick the "Progressive" box
- Set any other options as required
- Click "Export"
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address: email@example.com
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list
List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list