On 2015-03-04 22:08, helpmeplz2 wrote:
Hello. I've been trying every type of selection, mask, layer, hue, saturation,
white balance... I think I've tried everything in the last 4 hours.

I can't remove the white background of this image. If I try to make it
transparent it will become edgy/pixelated. Yes I've tried blur also, and glow,
and stroke line.

* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/188/original/59.png

The tool I usually use for these types of jobs (Scissor-tool) did not work well. The best method that I found for this one was to use the eraser and remove pixel-per-pixel.
Attaching my result, if you want to use it.
gimp-user-list mailing list