I use GIMP 2.8.14 in Windows 8.1. I've finally been able to get text to follow a
curved path (having happened upon one of the contradictory explanations that
actually works), but once the text outline appears along the path, its distance
from the path appears to be a random phenomenon. This has worked fine for
moderately curved text paths. However, I am trying to get text to follow a
concentric circle around a circular object, but the text outline appears
impossibly far from the object. I cannot figure out how to control the radius of
the concentric text path. Is this possible using the Paths tool, or do I need a
script? If that is the case, what script do I need?

Thank you.

AlphaCat (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list