Does Gimp have a Image stretching tool-kit?

Is something as a burble or a trace that the user perform in a image, and then with the help of the mouse the user can stretch or reduce the volume of one part of the image... for example the butts of a sexy girl....
Do you have this image tool-kit?
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:
List membership:
List archives:

Reply via email to