I have been having problems when I try to use Gimp.
I was crashing when it was loading up it was stuck on Looking For Data
Brushes this happened a few times.
Then finally it opened the main window. So then I go to File, New and put
in the size I'd like and press enter. Once I press enter I get a screen
that says......
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close
the program and notify you if a solution is available.
Now this has happened EVERY TIME. It is VERY VERY VERY aggravating when I
want to make something and can't because this darn program will not even
let me start.

I also never seen it say at the top of the GIMP program GNU IMAGE
MANIPULATION PROGRAM Now I know that stands for GIMP but it has ALWAYS said
GIMP at the top of the program. I don't know what is going on with this new
gimp program but I HOPE this gets fixed soon and there isn't a Torrent file
to be download and they have a regular link to download this great program
gimp-user-list mailing list