I may possibly have been “tapping” the end points too many times.

Dora

From: Ross Martinek
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 10:01 AM
To: Dora Smith
Cc: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] How do I get the lasso tool to stop adding lines?

Then I'm stymied. I run a Mac OS. I'll try to re-create the problem.

Has GIMP always acted this way since installation? If so, try downloading and
installing a fresh version.

Once this problem is resolved, you might want to consider getting a graphics
tablet. Much finer control than possible with a mouse.

Ross